PyroSeal 2K Expanding Sealer is a 2-component polyurethane sealant system, manufactured with halogen-free intumescent fire retardants. On application the two components are mixed through a screw nozzle resulting in a reaction which causes the product to expand and swell around penetrating services.
• Flexible, high performance 2-component PU Sealer
• Expands on application, filling apertures and openings quickly and cleanly
• Conditioned to Type Z1 in accordance with EOTA TR024.
• Tested in accordance with many major global certification standards
• Easy gunning and tooling
• Tested practically, with the installer in mind.
• Manufactured and tested alongside the entire PyroSeal System range.
Certification & Testing:
• Tested in accordance with EN1366-3:2009 – Fire Resistance – Penetration Seals
• Classified in accordance with EN13501-2 – Fire Resistance
• Classified in accordance with EN13501-1 – Reaction to Fire
• CE Marked – ETA 18-0897
• Conditioned in accordance with EOTA TR024 – Z1 Type
• Tested in accordance with EN10140-2:2010 – Airborne Sound
• Tested in accordance with EN1026:2016 - Air Permeability
• Tested in accordance with EN12667:2001 & EN12664:2001 - Thermal Properties