PyroPro®LST Fire Resistant Sealant is a water based acrylic sealant which has been developed utilizing specialist materials which significantly reduce smoke and toxic fumes in the event of a fire, PyroPro®LST therefore is authorised for use on the London Underground network, and other underground networks.
PyroPro®LST is used to reinstate the fire resistance of wall and floor constructions in linear joints and where apertures are penetrated by multiple services.
Supplied in 310ml cartridges and 600ml foils.
Certification & Testing
- Authorized for use on the London Underground Network – Product ID 2199
- Tested in accordance with EN1366-3:2009 – Fire Resistance – Penetration Seals
- Tested in accordance with EN1366-4:2009 – Fire Resistance – Linear Seals
- Classified in accordance with EN13501-2 – Fire Resistance
- CE Marked – ETA 15-0697 & ETA 15-0698
- Tested in accordance with ASTM E2923:14 – Longevity of Fire Stop Materials
- Conditioned in accordance with EOTA TR024 – X Type
- Certifire Accreditation – CF517
- ULEU Accreditation
- ULUS Listing
- UAE Certificate of Compliance