PyroPro® HPE Sealant is a water based acrylic sealant used to reinstate the fire resistance of wall and floor constructions in apertures when penetrated by multiple services. PyroPro® HPE Sealant has been developed utilizing specialist intumescent technologies which result in the sealant expanding in the presence of heat or fire. This expansion is fast acting and up to 25 times. The expanding sealant fills the void left by combusting materials and remains in place, exerting a pressure on the surrounding substation upholding the fire resistance of the compartment. This uniquely formulated product allows it to be tested and Certified to internationally recognised standards, including, Certifre, CE marking and UL Listings.
Supplied in 310ml cartridges and 600ml foils.
Certification & Testing
- Tested in accordance with EN1366-3:2009 – Fire Resistance – Penetration Seals
- Classified in accordance with EN13501-2 – Fire Resistance
- CE Marked – ETA 14-0044
- Conditioned in accordance with EOTA TR024 – X Type
- Certifire Accreditation – CF5127
- Lubrizol Approved
- ULEU Accreditation
- UAE Certificate of Compliance
- Tested in accordance with EN10140-2:2010 – Airborne Sound
- Tested in accordance with EN1026:2000 - Air Permeability