Pyrocoustic® Fire Resistant Sealant is a water based acrylic sealant used to reinstate the fire resistance of wall and floor constructions in linear joints and where apertures are penetrated by multiple services. Pyrocoustic® Fire Resistant Sealant has been developed utilizing specialist polymer technologies allowing it to be tested and Certified to internationally recognized standards, including, Certifire, CE marking and UL Listings.
Supplied in 5kg, 10kg and 20kg pails.
Certification & Testing
- Tested in accordance with EN1366-3:2009 – Fire Resistance – Penetration Seals
- Tested in accordance with EN1366-4:2009 – Fire Resistance – Linear Seals
- Classified in accordance with EN13501-2 – Fire Resistance
- CE Marked – ETA 13-1069 & ETA 13-1070
- Tested in accordance with ASTM E2923:14 – Longevity of Fire Stop Materials
- Conditioned in accordance with EOTA TR024 – X Type
- Certifire Accreditation – CF517
- ULEU Accreditation
- ULUS Listing
- UAE Certificate of Compliance
- Tested in accordance with EN10140-2:2010 – Airborne Sound
- Tested in accordance with EN1026:2000 - Air Permeability