PipeBloc®PCP Collars are designed and tested to seal service penetrations in apertures containing plastic and metallic pipes with or without insulation and on bunches of cables.
PipeBloc®PCP has been developed utilizing specialist intumescent technologies which result in the collar expanding in the presence of heat or fire. This expansion is fast acting and up to 25 times. The expanding collar fills the void left by combusting materials and remains in place, exerting a pressure on the surrounding substrate upholding the fire resistance of the compartment.
PipeBloc®PCP’s ultra-thin design of 30mm or 40mm ensures they can be installed into the tightest of locations, tightly fitting to walls and ceilings. PipeBloc® PCP Collars can be installed on flexible and rigid walls, rigid floor constructions and in Stopseal® Ablative Batt seal, the PCP range will accommodate openings from 32mm to 250mm diameter.
Certification & Testing
- Tested in accordance with EN1366-3:2009 – Fire Resistance – Penetration Seals
- Classified in accordance with EN13501-2 – Fire Resistance
- CE Marked – ETA 15-0489
- Conditioned in accordance with EOTA TR024 – X Type
- Certifire Accreditation – CF5367
- ULEU Accreditation
- UAE Certificate of Compliance