Pass-It Transit System is a per-assembled, intumescent device encased in a 2 part steel shell. It is designed to prevent the passage of fire between compartment floors as a pre-fit system as part of a modular build or retro-fit.
Pass-It allows for multi-serve penetrations, where there is a requirement to change the service on a regular basis or allows for the prevision of services at the point of the being unknown. There are various sizes available depending on the number and size of the services. It can also be formed into a modular grid.
Areas of Use:
- To reinstate fire resistance through walls
- To allow for the penetration of multi-service penetrations
- Modular builds
- Regular changing of services
- Assumed working life 25 years
- For internal use
Certification & Testing
- Tested in accordance with EN1366-3:2009 – Fire Resistance – Penetration Seals
- Certifire Accreditation – CF5237