NS Putty® Pads are a pre-cut ablative putty pads designed for easy application around single and double electrical sockets where fire resistance must be upheld in the event of a fire.
NS Putty® Pads be installed across a variety services and substrates including,
- Flexible and Rigid Walls
- Plastic and metallic socket boxes
Areas of Use:
- To reinstate fire resistance through walls
- Maintains Acoustic performance
- Assumed working life 25 years
- For internal use
- Highly flexible, moldable putty
- Simple to install
- Tested practically, with the installer in mind.
- Provides an acoustic seal.
- Manufactured and tested alongside the entire FSi Fire Stopping range in the UK.
Certification & Testing
- Tested in accordance with EN1366-3:2009 – Fire Resistance – Penetration Seals