Laboratory Technician night shift (1:00 PM – 10:00 PM) and Saturday
- Have a positive and proactive attitude;
- Works well in a team;
- Able to multi task;
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment, through repetitive assignments;
- Careful and respectful of people and rules.
- Basic mathematics;
- Good English writing, listening and speaking skills;
- Basic IT skills.
- Eligibility to work in UK without requiring a VISA or any other form of work permit.
- Preparation of samples and specimens for the Factory Product Control Test
- Performing the relevant tests as scheduled
- Ensure accurate test data record for each test performed
- Operating with precise technical equipment, following the instructions
- Maintaining stations and equipment with routine cleaning, calibration and appropriate waste disposal
- Record and present data findings to senior management.
- Assist Quality and Development Manager where required
- Offer improvements to FSi systems and products
- Assist with Non-Conformances
- Work on Research and Development projects within team
- Where required, learn standards to ensure correct testing
- Awareness of safety procedures and risk assessments.
To apply please contact Teresa Girasoli, [email protected], +44 (0) 1530 515130