Quality Control Administrator
POSTED BY: L.Peach
Quality Control job summary
To maintain and administrate quality aspects of ISO9001:2015, including product testing, equipment calibration, manufacture specifications and internal audits. The role offers the opportunity to join a young team in a rapidly growing business.
Essential responsibilities and Duties
- Product testing.
- Equipment calibration.
- Control of quality records.
- Control of production records.
- Good maths, language and reading skills, basic computer skills will be required.
- To work in a structured, efficient, organised manner.
- Follow instructions for operating equipment and keeping records.
- Execute plans in an accurate, timely and safe manner, while working to KPI's.
- Maintain a clean & safe environment
- Hours of work 5am - 11pm on a shift basis.
- £8.25 - £9.75/ hour depending on experience.
Email us your CV >